We’re business-minded accountants that find out what you want to achieve, and help you get there.
You’ll get more from a professional relationship when every step is clear, transparent and delivering the right value. That’s always our fundamental aim – to tell it like it is and help you move forward.
How do we do this? With our four-step approach to business advice.
A four-step process to the solutions you want for you and your business:
Step 1. You talk, we listen
We sit down and talk to you about who you are and what makes you tick:
- What do you really care about?
- Why this business?
- What’s going right and what’s going wrong?
We listen, learn and build up a picture of you and your business – and what makes it unique.
Step 2. You get your solution
We go away, armed with the information, knowledge and goals you have for your business. You’ll receive a summary of how we’ll help you meet those objectives:
- The systems we’ll put in place
- The services we’ll deliver
- The plan for your business’ future
Step 3. You customise your services
We meet again to go over the detail. Here you get to refine, hone and customise your service package:
- Look at specific services, prices, timelines, payment schedules and responsibilities
- Meet your personal client adviser
- Ask us all your burning questions
- Go through the detail to ensure you’re getting a service that’s 100% tailored to your business needs
Step 4. You’re up and running
Once you’re happy and you’re agreed on your custom service package, there’s nothing else you need to do.
- We take care of the entire transfer process from your previous accountant
- We set up your Xero online accounting system
- We start making the changes needed to improve your financial management
- We help you become a more profitable enterprise
You’ll wonder why you waited so long for an accountant who actually listens and helps.