We’re business-minded accountants that find out what you want to achieve, and help you get there.
You’ll get more from a professional relationship when every step is clear, transparent and delivering the right value. That’s always our fundamental aim – to tell it like it is and help you move forward.
How do we do this? With our four-step approach to business advice.
A four-step process to the solutions you want for you and your business:
Step 1. You talk, we listen
We sit down with you asking questions to find out:
- What matters to you
- Your goals and aspirations
- What’s working and what’s not working
Listening, learning and building a picture of you and your business, and what you want.
Step 2. Building your solution
From what you’ve told us we put together a solution to help you achieve your goals and aspirations.
- Working out how we can help you from what we have learned about you and your business
- building a solution to meet your needs
- Putting it all together in a plan
Step 3. Getting what you want and need
The proposal meeting … your custom service package revealed.
- Confirming what you want and need
- Detailing the tailored solution
- Refining and honing your custom service package
Step 4. Taking action
Once you’re happy and you’ve agreed on your custom service package, there’s nothing else you need to do.
- We take care of the entire transfer process from your previous accountant
- Start working on delivering your solution
- Helping you drive your business where you want it to be